Deadline: 1 July 2016
The Indo-French Centre for Promotion of Advanced Research (CEFIPRA) is currently inviting application for its Industry Academia Research & Development Programme with an aim to support collaborative research programme involving Industry & Academia of both the countries.
- Health and well-being
- Big Data, Data Analytics and Internet of Things ( IoT)
- Waste Recycling including electronic and metallurgical waste
- Nano-Technology- Engineering Scale Up
- Water Resources & River Systems
- Advanced Materials
- Security & Defense
- Technologies to reduce environmental footprint of engineered products (Steel, cement, engineering polymers)
- Carbon sequestration technologies
- Total support will be maximum up to Euro 200000 / INR 1.5 cr. outstanding proposal(s) may be considered outside this range as exceptional case
- For Indian side, the support will be in Indian Rupees (Rs.) & French side, it will be in Euro.
- The proposal must be industry centric, formulated by the industry with a focus on the industry priorities.
- The proposal must involve at least one industrial partner from France and one from India and a research institute each from France & India.
- Proposals involving one industrial partner from one country and one research institutes from other country are also welcome but however clear justification should be provided for the same.
- Industry Collaborator:
- The Company or SME should have well established in-house R&D unit with a good track record of R&D achievements. They should be registered and operational for at least last three years.
- Academic Collaborator:
- Principal and Joint Collaborators should have a permanent position as Scientists/ Faculty members in universities/ deemed universities, academic institutes and national research and development laboratories/institutes.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit the full proposal online via given website.
Eligible Countries: India, France
For more information, please download the PDF Industry Academia Research & Development Programme.