Deadline: 25 July 2019
Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund (CEPF) and BirdLife International, as regional implementation team (RIT) for the hotspot, are seeking proposals in the form of letters of inquiry (LOIs) for Mediterranean Basin Biodiversity Hotspot Small Grants Program from nongovernmental organizations, community groups, private enterprises, universities and other civil society organizations (CSOs).
- The Budget of this project is US $5,000 to US $20,000.
- Projects are expected to start on 1 September 2019, at the earliest, and must be completed by 31 January 2020.
- Non-governmental organizations, community groups, universities and private enterprises may apply for funding. Individuals must work with civil society organizations to develop applications rather than apply directly.
- Organizations must have their own bank account and be authorized under relevant national laws to receive charitable contributions.
- Government-owned enterprises or institutions are eligible only if they can demonstrate that the enterprise or institution has:
- a legal personality independent of any government agency or actor;
- the authority to apply for and receive private funds; and
- may not assert a claim of sovereign immunity.
How to Apply
- Applications (LOIs) can be submitted in English or French.
- Please download the Letter of Inquiry form via given website.
- Applicants must submit their Letter of Inquiry at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2NqfOOG