Deadline: 19 May 2017
The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG), and Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund (CEPF) are seeking applications for its “Indo-Burma Hotspot” programme.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Support expansion of the protected area network in Myanmar using participatory gazettal, community consultation processes and/or community-based models
- Support civil society efforts to analyze development policies, plans and programs, evaluate their impact on biodiversity, communities and livelihoods and propose alternative development scenarios and appropriate mitigating measures where needed
- Pilot models for biodiversity-friendly production, including certification and eco-labelling
- Integrate the biodiversity and ecosystem service values of priority corridors into financial decision making by governments, private investors and development banks
- Provide core support for the organizational development of domestic civil society organizations
- Establish clearing house mechanisms to match volunteers to civil society organizations’ training needs
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Applicants may apply for Large Grants (over US$20,000)
- Applicants may apply for Small Grants (up to US$20,000)
- Nongovernment-organisations, community groups, Indigenous People’s organizations, women’s groups, private companies and other civil society organisations in Myanmar are eligible to apply.
- Grants cannot be used for:
- purchase of land
- removal or alteration of any physical cultural property (including those with archaeological, palaeontological, historical, religious or unique natural values)
- relocation of people or any other form of involuntary resettlement
- capitalization of trust funds
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Myanmar
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit CEPF Call for Proposals.