Deadline: 1 July 2016
The Conservation, Food and Health Foundation is currently accepting concept notes for its second round of 2016 Grants with an aim to promote the conservation of natural resources, improve the production and distribution of food, and improve health in the developing world.
The foundation supports projects that demonstrate strong local leadership, promote professional development in the conservation, agricultural, and health sciences; develop the capacity of local organizations; and address a particular problem in the field. It prefers to support projects addressing under-funded issues and geographic areas.
Fields of Interest
The average grant is approximately $20,000. Grants exceeding $25,000 are rarely awarded.
- The foundation’s geographic focus is the developing world.
- It prefers to support organizations located in developing countries or to developed country organizations whose activities are of direct and immediate benefit to developing countries.
- The foundation does not consider the states of the former Soviet Union or former Eastern Bloc countries as within its geographic focus.
- The foundation supports most types of non-governmental organizations that can provide evidence of their nongovernmental status or charitable purpose.
- The foundation will support:
- The foundation does not support businesses, government agencies, humanitarian relief organizations, other foundations or churches.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit CFH Grants 2016.