This call for proposals is launched in the framework of the joint European Union and Council of Europe Project “Building Capacity for Inclusion in Education – INCLUDE”, implemented by the Council of Europe and co-funded by the European Union and the Council of Europe.
The call aims to support activities of the Civil Society Organisations (CSO) in Kosovo who run learning centres (LC), with the aim of strengthening the functionality of the LC by carrying activities with children attending them and their parents and coordination with the mainstream schools.
The main objective of the project is to improve access to quality education of students from disadvantaged groups in pre-primary, primary, and secondary education – in line with the Beneficiary’s domestic policies and priorities and Council of Europe standards and practices.
- The indicative available budget under this call for proposals is 60,000 € (Sixty thousand Euros). The Council of Europe intends to support a total of 4 (four) Civil Society Organisations with a maximum amount of 15,000€ (Fifteen thousand Euro) each, covering project activities in maximum three learning centres, with a maximum budget of 5,000 EUR (five thousand Euro) per learning centre.
- The implementation period of the projects should start on 19 April 2021 and shall not extend beyond 30 November 2021.
- Reporting requirements shall be completed by 12 December 2021 at the latest.
Projects should target in particular the following key stakeholders:
- Students from vulnerable groups;
- Learning centre staff, teachers, parents, as well as community members;
- Public institutions and civil society organisations.
In order to be eligible for a grant, an applicant must:
- Be legally constituted as a civil society organization in Kosovo;
- Be entitled to carry out all the activities described in its project proposal;
- Have been active for at least 5 years in the field of education;
- Have sufficient financial capacity (stable and sufficient sources of funding) to maintain its activity throughout the period for which the grant is awarded and to participate by way of its own resources (including human resources or in-kind contributions);
- Have sufficient operational and professional capacity, including staff, to carry out activities described in its project proposal;
- Have a bank account.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2OeS5BW