The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is seeking Proposals for its program entitled “Own-Initiative Project Intended for Estonian Foreign Communities”.
The call for proposals supports the own-initiative activities which strengthen the feeling of unity of the Estonian foreign communities with Estonia, help to preserve the Estonian identity abroad, and support the good image of Estonia, while also increasing awareness of the activities of the diasporas in Estonia.
- The budget of the call for proposals is 55,000 euros.
- The maximum amount of support which can be allocated to one project is 5,000 euros.
The following activities are supported in the call for proposals:
- organising of foreign Estonian cultural, business, research, and other thematic projects, events, or festivals, incl. activities for and with young people;
- cooperation projects which support the sense of unity between Estonian and foreign Estonian communities;
- increasing of the awareness of the Estonian society of the activities of the diasporas.
- The priority of the support programme of the project are all activities which are intended for young people.
- The targets of the call for proposals are strong Estonian communities worldwide and their tight contacts with Estonia.
- If the provider of support has previously made a decision to recover support from the applicant, the repayment of the support pursuant to the decision may not be overdue.
- The applicant does not have tax arrears or overdue liabilities to the country of location or any such arrears have been deferred. Foreign Estonian associations must submit a letter of confirmation to confirm.
- The applicant may not be in a situation in which their activities are restricted, incl. bankrupt or in the process of liquidation.
- No members of the management board or managerial bodies (incl. the supervisory board) of the applicant may be employed by the provider of support.
For more information, visit https://www.integratsioon.ee/en/node/3541