The Children’s Grief Foundation of Canada (CGFC) is accepting applications for its Grant Program to provide funding to help develop and expand programs in Canada that support grieving children and their families.
The CGFC aims to support research and innovation in children’s bereavement.
The CGFC has launched the Spring 2023 Grant in which registered charities are able to apply to seek funding for up to $2,500 for their proposed project.
- The Children’s Grief Foundation of Canada Grant can provide funding for up to a maximum of two-years per project.
- Funding may be used for:
- Salaries and benefits for staff involved in the project planning, execution and/or evaluation;
- Resources and materials e.g. marketing and promotion, training, rent, professional service fees;
- Administration costs (not to exceed 15% of total eligible project expenses);
Funding cannot be used for:
- Budget deficits;
- Religious and/or political activities;
- Capital, start-up or ongoing operation costs, expenses, furniture, and computers;
- Projects outside of Canada;
- Salaries for non-project related staff;
- Activities that may result in an infringement of rights protected under the Ontario Human Rights Code and all applicable laws;
- Membership fees or fundraising activities;
- Harmonized Sales Tax (HST).
A not-for-profit registered charity in Canada or affiliation with a not-for-profit registered charity in Canada.
For more information, visit Children’s Grief Foundation of Canada.