Deadline: 2 August 2016
The Canada-Israel Industrial R&D Foundation (CIIRDF) has launched a Call for Proposals (CFP) for bilateral R&D projects with an aim to stimulate R&D collaboration between firms in both countries with a focus on technology commercialization.
CIIRDF promotes stimulates and invests in collaborative research and development between companies in Canada and Israel, with a focus on the commercialization of new technologies.
- Agriculture and Processed Foods
- Financial Services
- Information, Communication Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Oil and Gas
- Sustainable Technologies
CIIRDF selects and awards Canada-Israel R&D teams with financial contributions up to 50 percent of the eligible project costs (a maximum of CDN$ 800,000 per project).
- Canadian for-profit companies that are registered and operate in Canada
- Israeli for-profit companies that are registered and operate in Israel
- Public sector organizations, such as universities and partnership to jointly solicit, evaluate and fund
- Collaborative R&D projects that bring together Canadian companies, academic researchers and their counterparts from Israel.
How to Apply
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit a project summary outline to CIIRDF before developing a full R&D project application via given website.
Note: CIIRDF aims to announce funding decisions in October 2016.
Eligible Countries: Canada and Israel
For more information,please visit CIIRDF Call for Proposals.