Deadline: 11 December 2019
Canada Council for the Arts has announced the Circulation and Touring component of Arts Abroad to funds activities linked to artistic exchange and networking for Canadian artists, artistic groups and arts organizations.
Grants help build international exposure and increase the visibility of Canadian artists and their works abroad. International presenters, partners or host organizations must pay performance or exhibition fees to the presented artists, groups or organizations.
Individuals who are Deaf or who have disabilities, including those living with mental illness, and require accommodation at any stage of the application process may be eligible for additional assistance.
Generally up to 50% of eligible costs, to a maximum of $200 000.
- Circulation or touring of artists, exhibitions, or artistic works to 1 or more international locations
- Cross-border Canada/United States tours with a majority of events in the US
- Types of potential applicants to this component include:
- artists and curators
- artistic groups and collectives
- artistic organizations
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis professional artists, groups, collectives and not-for-profit organizations
- media arts distribution centres and festivals
- Canadian and international visual arts festivals
- Applicants eligibility to apply to this component is determined by the validated profile created in the portal.
- Organizations presently receiving core (operating) grants can apply to this component.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://canadacouncil.ca/funding/grants/arts-abroad/circulation-and-touring