Deadline: 3 March 2020
The proposed actions must be in line with and contribute to Civica Mobilitas:
Overall Objective – Social changes in Macedonia, are driven by a strong civil society sector, active citizens and good cooperation with the authorities, resulting in more transparent, accountable and socially-inclusive governance at both central and local level;
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Outcome 1 – Civil Society Environment: The environment for civil society development is improved through the creation of mechanisms for better cooperation between the authorities and CSOs and increased public funding for civil society;
- Outcome 2 – Civic Engagement: CSOs build strong constituencies enabling citizens’ active involvement in civic initiatives, including voluntary activities;
- Outcome 3 – Collaboration: Collaboration among CSOs is improved, leading to civil society alliances;
- Outcome 4 – Civic Participation: CSOs actively participate in public policy and decision-making, leading to better policies and practices.
- The Grant Request is between 1,000,000 MKD and 1,800,000 MKD.
- The amount made available under this Call for Proposals is around 18,000,000 MKD.
- The Duration of the action is between 12 months and 24 months.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for an Action Grant under this Call, the applicant must be registered in Macedonia and:
- Be a CSO registered under the Law on Associations and Foundations;
- Be another non-governmental, not-for-profit, CSO such as research institutes registered under the Law on Scientific Research Activity.
- Applications may include one or more partners. The partner must satisfy the same eligibility criteria as those for applicants. In addition, the media may also be partners.
- Under this Call for Proposals, CSOs are eligible to submit only one application in any role (as an Applicant or a Partner).
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted either via hand, registered mail, or a courier service at the address given on the website.
- Civica Mobilitas will not accept applications that are submitted by electronic mail.
For more information, visit https://civicamobilitas.mk/en/calls/call-for-action-grants-cm-act-05/
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.