The Belfast City Council has announced the applications for Community Recovery Support Fund Medium Grants Program to help constituted groups deliver programmes and project activity focused on COVID response in their local areas.
Your application must be for a project in one of these four priority areas:
- environmental benefits or improvements
- improved health and well being
- improved attitudes towards people from different backgrounds and cultures
- better connections with support networks and communities
- The maximum grant is £5,000 from the COVID-19 Community Recovery Support Fund Medium Grant.
To apply for a recovery support grant, your group must:
- be constituted
- have an operating bank account
- deliver activity for people in the Belfast City Council area
For more information, visit https://www.belfastcity.gov.uk/funding