Deadline: 6 September 2019
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is accepting proposals for the fifth round of its Competitive Fund for Peace and Recovery (P&R) Program that is focused on prevention, mitigation, responses to, and recovery strategies for most forms of social and political violence as well as humanitarian emergencies, including:
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- International and internal wars
- State-supported violence and repression, from mass killings to police brutality
- Electoral violence
- Riots, protests, strikes, and other collective action (violent and nonviolent)
- Intergroup violence, including ethnic and sectarian violence
- “Recovery” responses after violence or destruction, such as after civil war or natural disaster
The funding for the Peace & Recovery Program comes from DFID, which has approved £12m of UK Aid for three initiatives, together with their partners at J-PAL. The funding includes an increase in support for J-PAL’s Governance Initiative and funding for new research, particularly experiments, in crime, violence, and conflict through JPAL’s Crime and Violence Initiative (CVI) and IPA’s Peace & Recovery program.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Reducing violence and promoting peace
- Reducing “fragility” (i.e. fostering state capability and institutions of decision-making)
- Preventing, coping with, and recovering from crises (focusing on conflict, but also including non-conflict humanitarian crises)
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Colombia, Côte d’Ivoire, Dominican Republic, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
For more information, please visit https://www.poverty-action.org/program-area/peace-and-recovery/competitive-fund-peace-and-recovery
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.