Deadline: 5 February 2017
The Costa Crociere Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program addressing non-profit organizations officially based in Italy able to help local communities through both innovative and sustainable projects.
The Foundation aims to merge social program resources with competences, experience and knowledge in order to change together the life of the most disadvantaged people among Italian population.
2017 Call focuses on the fight against the main causes for poverty and social exclusion; we want to guarantee to the most vulnerable parts of the population all the resources needed to lead a respectable/fair life.
The majority of the projects funded in the past has an annual budget lower than €50.000.
Priority areas 2017 Call is focused on:
- Women Empowerment
- Education & training for young NEETs
- Humanitarian assistance to the most disadvantaged groups to fulfill basic needs (food, water, shelter)
- All the projects must be developed in Italy and must show their potentiality to generate long-termed, measurable benefits.
- Priority will be given to the projects able to:
- Address women
- Be able to generate long-term benefits beyond the conclusion of the project
- Be able to quantitatively define the impact on beneficiaries and to what extent
- Be economically feasible
- Give value to non-financial resources provided to Costa Crociere and Costa Crociere Foundation
- Co-finance at least 15% of overall costs with resources belonging to the applicant organization/other donors
- The foundation usually DOES NOT fund:
- The construction, purchase, renovation and/or furnishing of facilities, unless they are strictly functional to the project’s positive outcome
- Mere communication or sensibilization initiatives (such as conferences, workshop, etc.)
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Italy
For more information, please visit Costa Crociere Foundation 2017.