The Community Foundation of Greater New Britain is seeking applications for its COVID-19 Mini-Grants program that help organizations make modifications, purchases, changes or improvements that support operations or program delivery because of the pandemic.
The impact of the COVID 19 pandemic on operations and programming for non-profit organizations is significant.
- The Community Foundation of Greater New Britain (CFGNB) will provide mini-grants of up to $2,000.
Types of Grants
Examples of the requests the foundation will consider are below; applicants may have ideas of their own:
- Technology costs (i.e. hardware, software, increased internet capacity, online meeting or communications platforms, licenses or other) that help the organization to work remotely, re-open safely and/or deliver services,
- Technical support or training to help re-design the program for online delivery or configure how to work remotely,
- Marketing, communications, or fundraising support needed for projects above and beyond normal operations at the organization because of COVID 19,
- Professional services to help with financial scenario planning,
- Social media assistance or funding produce a video for fundraising, marketing, programming, or other organizational purposes,
- Modifications to physical space or PPE needed to provide services safely and ensure the safety of staff and volunteers,
- Equipment or supports needed to shift to an online platform, virtual venue, or some other “new normal” mode of conducting business within a physical and/or virtual venue.
- Eligible applicants must provide a significant amount of services in Berlin, New Britain, Plainville, or Southington.
For more information, visit https://cfgnb.org/requests-for-proposal/