Deadline: 30 June 2016
Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute is currently accepting applications for its Center for Tropical Forest Science – Forest Global Earth Observatory (CTFS-ForestGEO) Research Grants Program supporting tropical forest research by senior researchers, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students to use existing Forest Dynamics Sites and conduct research in collaboration with scientists.
- Research projects ranging from $2,000 to $15,000 USD.
- Project duration can range from 3 months to 2 years.
- Applicants of all nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- Anyone working directly in a CTFS-ForestGEO Forest Dynamics Site, analyzing site data, or generating complementary data that strengthens CTFS-ForestGEO programs is eligible to apply.
- Priority will be given to early-career researchers, researchers with less access to other institutional funds, and to projects that include multiple plots. In rare cases, highly advanced undergraduate students will be considered.
- Social scientists and natural scientists are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the online Information form via given website.
For more information, please visit Research Grants Program.