The Daiwa Foundation has announced the applications for its Small Grants Program.
The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation is a UK charity, established in 1988 with a generous benefaction from Daiwa Securities Co Ltd. The Foundation’s purpose is to support closer links between Britain and Japan.
- Grants of £2,000-£7,000.
- In order to fund as many applications as they possibly can, and give their limited budget, they typically award £3,000 to successful Small Grant applications.
- Daiwa Foundation Small Grants can cover all fields of activity, including educational and grassroots exchanges, research travel, the organization of conferences, exhibitions, and other projects and events that fulfill this broad objective.
- New initiatives are especially encouraged.
What kind of project is not eligible?
- Daiwa Foundation Small Grants cannot be used for:
- General appeals
- Capital expenditure (eg, building refurbishment, equipment acquisition, etc)
- Consumables (eg, stationery, scientific supplies, etc)
- School, college, or university fees
- Research or study by an individual school/college/university student
- Salary costs or professional fees
- Commissions for works of art
- Retrospective grants
- Replacement of statutory funding
- Commercial activities
For more information, visit https://dajf.org.uk/daiwa-foundation-small-grants-and-awards/daiwa-foundation-small-grants