Deadline: 31 March 2020
The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation has announced a Small Grants program to individuals, societies, associations or other bodies in the UK or Japan to promote and support interaction between the two countries.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation is a UK charity, established in 1988 with a generous benefaction from Daiwa Securities Co Ltd. The Foundation’s purpose is to support closer links between Britain and Japan.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Small Grants are available up to £2,000-£7,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Daiwa Foundation Small Grants can cover all fields of activity, including educational and grassroots exchanges, research travel, the organisation of conferences, exhibitions, and other projects and events that fulfill this broad objective.
- New initiatives are especially encouraged.
Daiwa Foundation Small Grants cannot be used for:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- general appeals
- capital expenditure (eg, building refurbishment, equipment acquisition, etc)
- consumables (eg, stationery, scientific supplies, etc)
- school, college or university fees
- research or study by an individual school/college/university student
- salary costs or professional fees
- commissions for works of art
- retrospective grants
- replacement of statutory funding
- commercial activities
How to Apply
- UK-based applicants can apply online via given website.
- Applications from Japan must be sent via postal address at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://dajf.org.uk/grants-awards-prizes/daiwa-foundation-small-grants
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.