Deadline: 31 October 2016
The Department of Health and Human Services is seeking applicants for Improving HPV vaccination coverage among adolescent patients of VFC providers: a pragmatic randomized controlled trial of the effect of including a consulting AFIX physician.
The study seeks o quantify changes in human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccination coverage among adolescent patients of Vaccines for Children (VFC)-enrolled providers following the inclusion of a consulting Assessment, Feedback, Incentives eXchange (AFIX) physician.
Funding will range from $500,000 to $200,000.
Eligible applicants include:
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Others (see text field entitled “Additional Information on Eligibility” for clarification)
- Small businesses
- City or township governments
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- State governments
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Independent school districts
- Private institutions of higher education
- County governments
For more information, please visit grants.gov.