Deadline: 7 September 2019
The Department of Health and Human Services National Institutes of Health is currently inviting applications for its Small Research Grants for Establishing Basic Science-Clinical Collaborations to Understand Structural Birth Defects (R03) with an aim to promote initial establishment of basic science-clinical collaborations by providing small grants to teams of basic scientists, physician scientists, and/or clinicians.
These interdisciplinary teams may include but are not limited to the following: developmental biologists, cell biologists, geneticists, genomicists, physician scientists including individuals with DVM/VMD degrees, clinicians, epidemiologists, biostatisticians, and/or bioinformaticists.
Award Ceiling is $75,000
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Small businesses
- County governments
- Independent school districts
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Private institutions of higher education
- State governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Native American tribal organizations (other than federally recognized tribal governments)
- Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply by downloading the application package via given website.
For more information, please visit grants.gov.