Deadline: 21 May 2019
The main objective of the programme is to reduce gender-based violence in Zimbabwe by:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Preventing and responding to violence against women and girls.
- Improving the availability of and implementers’ capacity to use evaluation evidence, research and data to optimise impact, deliver excellent value for money, and focussed targeting in programming.
The programme’s purpose is to:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Prevent violence by changing harmful attitudes and behaviours towards women and girls, providing life skills training to confront abuse, providing advisory services to inform about sexual and reproductive health and rights; providing community education and training on violence prevention and response; and providing parenting support on non-violent disciplining techniques.
- Respond to violence by increasing service uptake by survivors, strengthening community justice structures, providing rehabilitation and reintegration services for victims, and providing relationship counselling to victims of child marriage and domestic abuse.
- Increase the availability and use of evidence to better reach the most vulnerable people in Zimbabwe by conducting an evaluation of violence prevention and response activities to optimise activities’ cost-effectiveness, commissioning demand-led research on child marriage, modern slavery and other topics with limited data, developing an open data portal, and delivering capacity building activities to improve data use of implementing partners.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply using the DFID supplier portal.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Zimbabwe
For more information, please visit https://supplierportal.dfid.gov.uk/selfservice/pages/public/supplier/publicbulletin/viewPublicNotice.cmd?bm90aWNlSWQ9NzM5MTA%3D
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.