Deadline: 19 July 2016
The Administration for Children & Families (ACF), an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking applications from the eligible organisations to fund a program entitled “National Human Trafficking Hotline (NHTH) Program”.
The NHTH is a dedicated, toll-free, U.S. national telephone and online communication hotline that provides assistance, crisis intervention, and resource assistance 24 hours a day, every day of the year to potential domestic and foreign human trafficking victims, service providers, law enforcement agencies, and other key stakeholders.
- Operate the NHTH, a 24/7 U.S national telephone and online communication hotline;
- Increase the identification and protection of victims of severe forms of human trafficking;
- Provide service referrals to victims and pass on leads to federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.
Funding Information: The estimated total program funding is $1,500,000.
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Small businesses
- Private institutions of higher education
- State governments
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- City or township governments
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Independent school districts
- County governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Special district governments
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit National Human Trafficking Hotline Program.