Deadline: 16 July 2019
The National Institutes of Health (NIH), an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking applications from eligible organisations for a program entitled “Linking the Provider Recommendation to Adolescent HPV Vaccine Uptake” to encourage research on how the healthcare delivery system enhances or inhibits the effectiveness of a provider’s recommendation of the adolescent human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine.
- Identifying the provider, patient/parent, and practice-level characteristics that might enhance or inhibit vaccine uptake among children ages 11-12 in the U.S.;
- Identifying the mechanisms by which these characteristics operate to enhance or inhibit vaccine uptake;
- Developing and testing interventions to increase vaccine uptake by targeting identified characteristics at two or more of these levels.
- Application budgets are limited to $50,000 in direct costs per year.
- The maximum project period is 2 years.
- Higher Education Institutions
- Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education
- Private Institutions of Higher Education
- Nonprofits Other Than Institutions of Higher Education
- Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)
- For-Profit Organizations
- Small Businesses
- For-Profit Organizations (Other than Small Businesses)
- State Governments
- County Governments
- City or Township Governments
- Special District Governments
- Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized)
- Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized)
- Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government
- U.S. Territory or Possession
- Foreign Institutions
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit grants.gov.