Deadline: 4 November 2016
DIPLOMAzia2 is the second edition of the training multi-sectoral program generated by an agreement between the National Research Council and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation aimed at training 30 young graduates and officials from the countries of North Africa, the Middle East and the Balkan Region.
- Environment/Climate Change/Resilience with particular reference to the Mediterranean Area.
- Management and Use of agro-food resources with the aim of fostering sustainable agriculture and arboriculture as well as of reducing the physical and biological effects of climate changes.
- Governance of knowledge, management, preservation, promotion and sustainable fruition of Cultural Heritage.
A gross monthly sum of Euro 1.600,00 will be provided for six months.
- Applying is open to all and limited to Graduates and Graduated Administrators citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon, Serbia, Montenegro and Albania.
- University Degree as specified above in Article 1 for each Course.
- Date of Birth not earlier than 1975.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language, official certification obtained will be preferred.
- Declaration knowledge of Italian Language.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit National Research Council.