Deadline: 31 October 2019
The diversity fund support to CSOs/CBOs/NGOs and/or their coalitions is an initiative of Parterships for a Tolerant and Inclusive Bangladesh (PTIB) to foster innovative actions to promote tolerance and inclusivity under CSOs/NGOs/CBOs at grassroots/district/national level with limited magament capacity.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The purpose of this EOI is to solicit applications and establish partnerships with CSOs/CBOs/NGOs cioalitions to enhance capacity and engagement of CSOs/CBOs/NGOs and/or their coalitions in promoting tolerance and inclusivity in Bangladesh.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- To improve knowledge and insight on the drivers of violence in Bangladesh;
- To enhance inclusivity and tolerance, online and offline, through citizen engagement with a focus on youth, women, and vulnerable groups;
- To sensitize government agencies to emerging national and global good practices in promoting social inclusion and tolerance.
The EOI will predominantly focus on the follow thematic areas:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Promotion of tolerance and cultural diveristy in the society;
- Peaceful coexistence of diverse ethnic and religious communities;
- Develop a minority and gender sensible society.
The EOI is expected that as immediate outputs, the CSO/NGOs/CBOs and/ or their Coalitions working at grassroots/national level will:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Have greater opportunity to enhance capacity of the CSOs/NGOs/CBOs and coalitions;
- Have an opportunity to work together on some common and innovative actions under specific thematic areas;
- Have opportunity to be engaged in promotion of tolerance and inclusivity actions;
- Establish a stronger coordination among organizations in response to incitement of violence.
The size of small grants will be as follows:
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
- Lot 1: Below BDT 840,000;
- Lot 2: Between BDT 840,000 – BDT 1680,000.
- Grant Selection and Steering Committee (GSSC) will review and recommend grants applicants to the UNDP RR/DRR for final approval;
- CSOs/CBOs/NGOs (not excluding on registration status) can apply individually or in coalition and one CSO/CBO/NGO/coalition can only apply in one LOT;
- The diversity fund will give special reference to CSO/NGO/CBOs coalitions under the LOT-2.
- The EOI is open to Bangladeshi CSOs/CBOs/NGOs and/or their coalitions, working at grassroots/national level to work together on promotion of tolerance;
- CSOs, NGOs CBOs and coalitions must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply:
- Hold a valid legal/formal registration/license/document;
- Have working experience on specific thematic issue/s, particularly experience working with minorities, youth, and women;
- Have valid evidence of transparent and accountable financial management systems;
- For coalition, have valid evidence of formation of the CSOs/NGOs/CBOs coalition (i.e. signed MoU among CSOs/NGOs/CBOs under the coalition);
- Have a proven track record in promoting tolerance and inclusivity;
- Diversity Fund Support will not be restricted to certain geographic areas, though areas with history of inter-communal and inter-religous violence will be given priority.
Eligible Country: Bangladesh
How to Apply
- Applications must be submited in English or Bangla;
- Interested applicants can submit applications at address given on website.
For more information, please visit http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=60000