Purpose: To drive and encourage Pediatric Cancer Research and data collection in Nigeria.
- Grant Amount: 1 Million Naira
- Data collection/analysis,
- Testing, Intervention, etc.
- Funds shall not be directed towards investigator or team member remuneration.
- Research topic must be related to Childhood Cancers.
- Research must be carried out in Nigeria.
- May cover medical/financial/psychosocial/sociocultural aspects of childhood cancer.
- Collaborative research highly encouraged.
- Open to all health care professionals, students, support/allied health care professionals, non-health care workers studying or working in the health care sector.
- Any publication must identify The Dorcas Cancer Foundation as the granting organization.
- Renewal/Scaling: For eligible projects with high impact potential.
For more information, visit Dorcas Cancer Foundation.