Deadline: 29 January 2017
The European Commission (EC) is seeking proposals for its Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) Re-granting Scheme 2017 in order to support projects of current and former EaP CSF members with a regional dimension that will contribute to achieving the mission and objectives of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum.
- WG1 – 100.000 EUR (Democracy, human rights, good governance and stability)
- WG2 – 67.500 EUR (Economic integration and convergence with EU policies)
- WG3 – 60.547 EUR (Environment, climate change and energy security)
- WG4 – 70.548 EUR (Contacts between people)
- WG5 – 30.000 EUR (Social & Labour Policies and Social Dialogue)
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between EUR 10.000 and EUR 25.000.
- In order to be eligible, the lead applicant and its partners must:
- Be a legal person
- Be non-profit-making
- Be a civil society organisation (CSO)
- Be established in an EaP or EU country
- Have participated in any of the seven EaP CSF Annual Assemblies
- Be able to receive the grant (funds) on its bank account, provide account statements and have a financial management system in place to ensure clear and adequate reporting procedures.
- Members of the National Platforms, who have never participated in the EaP CSF Annual Assemblies, and delegates (CSOs) attending any EaP CSF Annual Assembly in the capacity of observers are eligible as partners only.
- A CSO can submit only one proposal as the lead applicant. It is allowed for a lead applicant to act as a project partner in other proposal/s within this call.
- An organisation can only be a lead organisation (lead applicant) and benefit from the regranting once throughout the three-year regranting scheme
- Individual experts in the capacity of natural person can be involved as a third party; their participation is welcomed but does not establish/substitute the compliance with the regional dimension criterion.
How to Apply
Proposals must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
- EaP Countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
- EU Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
For more information, please visit EaP CSF Re-granting Scheme 2017.