Deadline: 30 March 2017
The European Commission-Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion is accepting proposals for a program entitled “Fast track integration into the labour market for third country nationals targeting exclusively asylum seekers, refugees and their family members” with an aim to test and implement innovative policy schemes and delivery mechanisms that will ensure and facilitate a swift labour market integration of the specific target groups of third country nationals.
- to promote the development and testing of innovative and effective mechanisms to ensure fast-track integration into the labour market;
- to develop sustainable multi-level partnerships models conducive towards the integration of the targeted groups into the labour market;
- to foster knowledge- and experience-sharing between different Member States of already functioning swift and successful insertion mechanisms into the labour market of the targeted groups, with a strong emphasis on the challenges faced by women
- The total budget earmarked for the EU co-financing of projects under this call is estimated at EUR 14.200.000.
- The Commission expects to fund approximately 5 to 7 proposals.
- Place of establishment: Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as lead applicant and co-applicants:
- Type of entities
- Lead applicant must be a public body (such as national, regional and local authorities or public employment services);
- Co-applicant organisations must be public bodies, for-profit or non-profit-making private entities, or international organisations.
- To be eligible, proposals must involve an international consortium made of at least 4 organisations (1 lead applicant + 3 co-applicants) with at least one established in an EU Member States and in principle at least one of the organisations in one of the candidate countries
- Regional offices and headquarter of international organisations are considered as the same entity and will be counted as one organisation in the consortium.
- Affiliated entities: Affiliated entities are not eligible under this call.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland and Norway, Albania, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey.
For more information, please visit EC-Call for Proposals.