Deadline: 6 April 2017
The European Commission-Growth is currently accepting proposals for a programme entitled “Enhancing the participation of Women entrepreneurs in the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument” to raise awareness among women entrepreneurs of the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument, to provide them with information and advice, and help them to better prepare for successful participation.
- Identifying and mapping the target group
- Raising awareness of women entrepreneurs
- Providing training, advise and mentoring
- Sharing good practices and lessons learned
- Maximum budget allocated for EU financing under this call: € 500.000
- Maximum EU financing amount per project: € 250.000
- Maximum duration of action is: 24 months
- The consortium (i.e. the coordinator plus its partners) must be composed of EEN partners from at least four (4) EU Member States.
- Applicants eligible to submit a proposal are Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) partner organizations within the European Union that have signed a framework partnership agreement for the Enterprise Europe Network.
- Several applicants, submitting a joint proposal should choose within their midst a lead organisation, referred to as the coordinator. The coordinator and other applicants must satisfy the same eligibility criteria.
- Applications must be submitted by a legal person.
- The participation of the same partner in more than one proposal is not permitted; proposals with a member that participates in more than one consortium submitting a project proposal are not eligible and will be excluded from the call. Therefore applicants are encouraged to take the necessary measures to ensure that their partners will not participate in more than one proposal.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
For more information, please visit EC-Growth Call for Proposals.