Deadline: 30 April 2017
The European Economic Area (EEA) Grants and Norway Grants is currently seeking proposals for its programme “Children and Youth at Risk” to improve well-being of children and young people at risk in Lithuania.
The EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021 represent funding from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway to reduce economic and social disparities and strengthen cooperation with 15 EU countries in Central and Southern Europe and the Baltics.
Areas of Support
- Judicial reform, including wider use of alternatives to prison
- Fighting cross-border and organised crime
- Promoting green industry innovation and entrepreneurship
- Halting the loss of biodiversity and protection of ecosystems
- Promoting cooperation between local authorities and public institutions in Lithuania and Norway
- Total allocation: €117.6 M
- EEA Grants: €56.2 M
- Norway Grants: €61.4 M
Key Results in Lithuania
- Promoting a fairer and more efficient judicial system
- Strengthening civil society
- Supporting Cultural heritage
- Court staff and legal professionals trained
- Young journalists and online activists trained in human rights and combating hate speech
- Buildings restored or rehabilitated
- National and local authorities
- NGOs and civil society organisations
- Private and public enterprises, and public-private partnerships
- Educational and research institutions
- Students and educational staff
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Lithuania
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.