Deadline: 31 March 2017
As part of its “Accelerator” activities, EIT Health provides funding for emerging companies and SMEs to develop new products and services for areas of interest to EIT Health and its members.
Proof of concept funding is suitable for individuals and organisations that have a well- developed prototype and are ready to launch a product.
The EIT Health Accelerator creates an ecosystem where innovation can thrive. Gathering the best and brightest entrepreneurs in health, providing them with the support, skills and services they need to get their ideas of the ground and into the market.
Successful proposals will be expected to deliver one or more of the following EIT Health KPIs:
- Business ideas incubated and progressed to market
- Start-ups or spin of companies created
- Products or services launched
- New markets accessed
- Jobs created
In each EIT Health region/country up to seven Headstart/Proof-of-Concept grants with a value of up to 50.000 Euros each are available to successful applicants.
- Applications will be accepted from organisations that are not yet incorporated as companies but we will expect that a company will be formed within six months of the funding.
- Headstart funding is open to established companies that are already trading but wish to explore new markets.
- Applicants must be based in the regions/countries EIT Health operates in, i.e., Spain, UK-Ireland, Scandinavia, France, Belgium-Netherlands, Germany and InnoStars.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Spain, UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany.
For more information, please visit EIT Health.