Deadline: 7 April 2017
Applications are open for InnoEnergy’s sixth investment round for Innovation Projects to discover, support and launch the next revolutionary technologies in energy innovation.
A sustainable energy sector needs new products, new solutions and new services. But transforming the spark of an idea into a successful and marketable product can be a long and complex journey. Technical expertise, commercial awareness and access to a variety of skills and resources are critical.
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for Europe’s energy industry. InnoEnergy invest in businesses and help develop innovative products, services, and solutions that have high commercial potential. InnoEnergy provide access to a deep pool of complementary skills and resources, and connect them to markets and commercial opportunities across Europe.
Through European network of industry experts, businesses and researchers are able to:
- Give access to over 160 European project partners to support the development of new products
- Provide investment funding to help make project a reality
- Identify market needs and potential customers
- Shorten the time to market for innovative ideas
- Turn prototypes into commercial products within five years
- Applicants aim should be to develop an innovative product or service which could be ready to go to market within less than five years.
- Applicants have successfully carried out a proof of concept (pilot or type test validation), corresponding to a Technology Readiness Level greater or equal to five (TRL >= 5).
- Applicants must be part of a consortium of at least three, but no more than seven, European partners from both the research and industry sectors.
- The consortium needs to be made up of partners from at least two different countries and at least one of the companies commercialising the product or service must be involved in the project from the beginning.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican City (Holy See).
For more information, please visit EIT InnoEnergy.