Deadline: 15 September 2016
The Elsevier Foundation invites participations for its Green & Sustainable Chemistry Challenge (the “challenge”), a skills-based competition in which participants are asked to submit proposals outlining innovative ideas that advance access to environmentally friendly and sustainable chemical processes that are suitable for use in developing countries (“Proposals”).
- The winning project in the Elsevier Green & Sustainable Chemistry Challenge will receive a single payment of Euros € 50,000;
- The winner of the second prize will receive a single payment of Euros € 25,000.
- Applicants must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry to enter the Challenge.
- Applicants may participate as
- teams of individuals, or
- individually or in teams on behalf of an organization, i.e. an educational or not-for-profit institution or a corporation (the latter category, collectively “Organizations”).
- Submission of an application (“Application”) on behalf of a group of individuals or an Organization shall constitute a representation by the individual submitting the application that he/she is authorized to represent the team to submit the Application and distribute any prize money.
- Directors, officers and employees (and their immediate families and household members) of Sponsor and its affiliates and their respective advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter the Challenge.
How to Apply
- To apply, participants must register themselves on the application site.
- Upon successful registration, participants will receive a link to the Application Form, which will need to be completed with all of the required information; it will also be available in PDF format on the Challenge Site.
For more information, please visit Green & Sustainable Chemistry Challenge.