Deadline: 31 March 2017
The goal of the FLC Programme therefore is to support the building of trust between Israelis and Palestinians for the benefit of these long-term goals.
Funds for Local Cooperation (FLCs) of the Embassy of Finland are an instrument of Finnish development cooperation. They are channeled through the local civil society organizations to complement the bilateral development cooperation of Finland, towards poverty reduction and participation of the civil society in the development process.
The Embassy is planning to fund 2-4 projects in 2017. A usual amount of a grant will be 15 000 – 40 000 €. Length of projects can exceed until 2018.
- Building of trust between Israeli and Palestinian youth
- Empowerment of women and girls
- Support for the stable development of society, incl. through human rights and Rule of Law development, and/or environmental protection.
The beneficiaries of the Embassy´s FLC Programme are Palestinians and the nature of supported projects is border-crossing.
How to Apply
- Local agencies/organisations must use the application form given on the website.
- Applications should be sent at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Funds for Local Cooperation.