Deadline: 27 March 2020
The Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania calls to submit applications for the implementation of the projects of the Development Cooperation and Democracy Promotion Programme in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and in Mongolia in 2020.
The Embassy calls for submission of applications for the implementation of the projects in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and in Mongolia in the following spheres:
- Support to the Republic of Union of Myanmar in the field of education – strengthening of institutional and administrative capacities, support for the development of quality assurance and accreditation system of education in Myanmar.
- Promotion of Gender Equality in Mongolia – women empowerment, support and promotion of their active participation in political, social and economic processes of the country.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Up to 34 thousand EUR will be allocated for the implementation of all projects in 2020.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- An application for a project shall contain at least one partner in Myanmar and Mongolia respectively.
- A partner in Myanmar and Mongolia is not obligatory if application for a project is being submitted by either a subject of Myanmar or Mongolia or by an international organization.
- Legal entities and natural persons, other organisations and their divisions of the Republic of Lithuania and the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and Mongolia are invited to submit signed and scanned project applications in Lithuanian or English together with required and, if available, additional attachments by e-mail. One person, organization could submit several applications.
- Please note that approved projects shall be implemented and implementation activity and financial reports shall be submitted to the Embassy by 31 October 2020.
For more information, visit https://cn.mfa.lt/cn/en/news/call-to-submit-applications-2