The filled-in application form needs to be accompanied by a proof of legal subjectivity of the organization (proof or registration) and also evidence that the person submitting the proposal is authorized to act on behalf of the organization.
- Czech financial contribution for the project is between 200,000 – 500,000 CZK. They advise you to use the following exchange rates to calculate costs in CZK:
- 1 ZMW = 1.3 CZK; 100 MWK = 3.2 CZK; (1 USD = 24 CZK)
- The expenses will be reimbursed by the embassy after submission of originals of invoices/receipts (no advance payments).
- The project has to be implemented between March and October 2021.
- There is no thematical or geographical limit to the project proposals but they should fit within the development priorities of the country.
- Funds are allocated to non-political and non-governmental entities only.
For more information, visit https://www.mzv.cz/lusaka/en/bilateral_relations/call_for_proposals_small_scale.html