Deadline: 15 October 2018
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The purpose of these projects is to:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Support development activities of the organizations/subjects that have legal body status/rights in Mongolia.
- Support their development activities which are in Line with Development Strategy of Mongolia.
(for example : delivery of technologies and materials (preferably Czech made) for local SME´s, trainings, support of development activities of the local Institutions and organizations, contribution to bigger Multilateral Development Cooperation project etc.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The funding of the Czech side could contribute for a single LSSP is 200 000-500 000 CZK (according to the current exchange rate in August 2017 – approximately 22,500 – 55,000 MNT) and the total percentage of cost of personnel, per diem, accommodation, travel cost and any insurance shall not exceed 25% of the total cost funded by Czech foreign Development Cooperation Assistance.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Realization of the LSSP should help with the visibility of the Czech Republic in Mongolia and should strengthen awareness about the Czech Republic as traditional Donor country.
- In the case of proposer of LSSP is non-state organizations then it shall be enclose a copy of a document (State Registration Certificate) certifying that entity is authorized and competent as body to implement LSSP on its behalf.
How to Apply
- The LSSP proposal includes an identification form in English (Enclosure: Identification Form), which must be duly completed in all boxes and stamped and signed by the competent person.
- The LSSP proposals have to be submitted /sent to the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Mongolia in paper and also electronic version at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit its Local Small Scale Projects (LSSP).
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.