Deadline: 28 February 2020
The Slovak Agency for International Development Cooperation, in collaboration with the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Chisinau, has launched the Call for Proposals for small grants provided to partners in the Republic of Moldova in the year 2020.
This aid modality of the Slovak Official Development Assistance is funded from SlovakAid and is aimed directly at small-scale projects which represent a more flexible, operative and effective financial support for developing countries.
The projects have to be in line with the Mid-term Strategy for International Development Cooperation of the Slovak Republic 2019 – 2023 and focus on one or more of the selected Sustainable Development Goals:
- No Poverty and Zero Hunger (SDGs 1,2);
- Good Health and Well-Being (SDG 3);
- Quality Education and Gender Equality (SDGs 4, 5);
- Clean Water and Sanitation and Affordable and Clean Energy (SDGs 6,7);
- Decent Work and Economic Growth (SDG 8);
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure (SDG 9)
- Sustainable Cities and Communities (SDG 11)
- Climate Action, Life on Land and Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions (SDGs 13,15,16)
The proposals must be in accordance with the Strategy of the Slovak Republic for Development Cooperation for 2019– 2023. Project proposals which are not in line with the focus of this call for proposals will not be accepted.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The maximum amount of the non-repayable financial contribution is maximum 10 000 EUR per project.
- A maximum number of the selected projects are limited by the budget allocated for this call for proposals which is 90 000 EUR.
- The duration of each project is from 6 to a maximum of 12 months beginning from the date of the signing of the Agreement between the Slovak Agency for International Development Cooperation and the Final Beneficiary.
The call for proposals is open to registered legal persons: NGOs, non-profit subjects and local authorities.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
How to Apply
The project proposals should be sent both electronically and in hard copy at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Application form for financial contribution;
- Completion report (just for reporting after the project);
- Financial report – budget table (just for reporting after the project).
For more information, visit https://www.mzv.sk/web/kisinov-en/slovakaid