Deadline: 28 February 2020
The Slovak Agency for International Development Cooperation, in collaboration with the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Chisinau, has launched the Call for Proposals for small grants provided to partners in the Republic of Moldova in the year 2020.
This aid modality of the Slovak Official Development Assistance is funded from SlovakAid and is aimed directly at small-scale projects which represent a more flexible, operative and effective financial support for developing countries.
The projects have to be in line with the Mid-term Strategy for International Development Cooperation of the Slovak Republic 2019 – 2023 and focus on one or more of the selected Sustainable Development Goals:
- No Poverty and Zero Hunger (SDGs 1,2);
- Good Health and Well-Being (SDG 3);
- Quality Education and Gender Equality (SDGs 4, 5);
- Clean Water and Sanitation and Affordable and Clean Energy (SDGs 6,7);
- Decent Work and Economic Growth (SDG 8);
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure (SDG 9)
- Sustainable Cities and Communities (SDG 11)
- Climate Action, Life on Land and Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions (SDGs 13,15,16)
The proposals must be in accordance with the Strategy of the Slovak Republic for Development Cooperation for 2019– 2023. Project proposals which are not in line with the focus of this call for proposals will not be accepted.
- The maximum amount of the non-repayable financial contribution is maximum 10 000 EUR per project.
- A maximum number of the selected projects are limited by the budget allocated for this call for proposals which is 90 000 EUR.
- The duration of each project is from 6 to a maximum of 12 months beginning from the date of the signing of the Agreement between the Slovak Agency for International Development Cooperation and the Final Beneficiary.
The call for proposals is open to registered legal persons: NGOs, non-profit subjects and local authorities.
How to Apply
The project proposals should be sent both electronically and in hard copy at the address given on the website.
- Application form for financial contribution;
- Completion report (just for reporting after the project);
- Financial report – budget table (just for reporting after the project).
For more information, visit https://www.mzv.sk/web/kisinov-en/slovakaid