Deadline: 22 May 2017
Applications are open for Erasmus+ programme “Support for policy reform — Social inclusion through education, training and youth”. The call comprises two lots, one for Education and Training (Lot 1) and one for Youth (Lot 2).
- Lot 1 — Education and training:
- Enhancing the acquisition of social and civic competences, fostering knowledge, understanding and ownership of fundamental values, promoting mutual respect and intercultural dialogue and combating discrimination on all grounds.
- Promoting inclusive education and training and fostering the education of disadvantaged learners, including through supporting teachers, educators and leaders of educational institutions in dealing with diversity and reinforcing socio-economic mixity in the learning environment.
- Enhancing critical thinking and media literacy among learners, parents and educational staff.
- Supporting the inclusion of newly arrived migrants in good quality education, including by assessing knowledge and validating prior learning.
- Lot 2 — Youth:
- Promoting civic participation of young people by developing the role of volunteering for social inclusion.
- Preventing radicalisation leading to violent extremism of young people by reaching out to those at risk of marginalisation or social exclusion.
- The total budget available for the co-financing of projects under the present call is EUR 10 000 000 allocated as follows:
- Lot 1— Education and training EUR 8 000 000
- Lot 2— Youth EUR 2 000 000
- The financial contribution from the EU cannot exceed 80 % of the total eligible project costs.
- The maximum grant per project will be EUR 500 000.
- Applicants considered eligible to respond to this call could be (not exhaustive list):
- educational institutions and other learning providers
- public authorities at national/regional/local level responsible for education, training and youth
- non-profit organisations (NGOs)
- research institutions
- trade organisations and social partners
- guidance and recognition centres
- international organisations
- private companies
- networks of the organisations listed above are also eligible as long as they have legal personality
- Only applications from legal entities established in the following programme countries are eligible:
- the 28 Member States of the European Union
- the EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
- EU candidate countries: the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey
- The minimum partnership composition requirement for this call is 4 organisations from 4 different programme countries.
- If networks are involved in the project, the consortium must include at least 2 organisations which are not members of the network and the consortium should overall represent at least 4 eligible countries.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Macedonia and Turkey.
For more information, please visit Erasmus+ Call for Proposals.