Deadline: 7 December 2016
The European Commission is currently seeking applications from eligible organisations for its Action grants to support national and transnational projects to foster judicial cooperation in civil matters.
The aim of this call is to contribute to the effective and coherent application of the acquis relating to judicial cooperation in civil matters.
This call will cover the following activities:
- analytical activities, such as data collection, surveys, research activities, etc;
- mutual learning, identifying and exchange of best practices, development of working methods which may be transferable to other participating countries;
- exchange and provision of information and development of information tools;
- capacity building for professionals;
- facilitating cooperation between competent authorities and agencies, legal practitioners and/or service providers (including multi-disciplinary networks at international, national, regional or local levels);
- dissemination and awareness raising activities.
- The applicants and partners must be public entities or private organisations or international organisations. Organisations which are profit-oriented must submit applications in partnership with public entities or private non-profit-oriented organisations.
- The EU grant applied for cannot be lower than EUR 75 000;
- The project must not have started prior to the date of submission of the grant application;
- The duration of the projects should not exceed 24 months.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
For more information, please visit EU Action Grants.