Deadline: 22 June 2016
The European Union (EU) is currently accepting proposals for a programme entitled “Support to Pilot Social Entrepreneurship Initiatives for CSOs” in order to promote financial sustainability and diversification of resources of CSOs.
The actions shall contribute to social cohesion, employment and the reduction of inequalities as well as provide communities with economic opportunities and solutions to other critical social problems.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR 200,000 and EUR 400,000.
Actions must take place in Armenia.
The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 18 months nor exceed 24 months.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental non-profit organisations and independent foundations, think tanks, community based organisations and networks at local national, regional and international level
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or be established in Armenia or a Member State of the European Union or of the European Economic Area
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the coapplicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations.
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept notes
- Full applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application.
Austria, Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.