Deadline: Various Deadlines
The European Union (EU) is currently seeking proposals for its “Erasmus+: the Union programme for education, training, youth and sport”.
This call for proposals covers the following actions of the Erasmus+ programme:
- Key Action 1 (KA1) — Learning mobility of individuals
- Mobility of individuals in the field of education, training and youth
- Strategic EVS projects
- Large-scale European Voluntary Service events
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees
- Key Action 2 (KA2) — Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
- Strategic partnerships in the field of education, training and youth
- Knowledge Alliances
- Capacity building in the field of higher education
- Capacity building in the field of youth
- Key Action 3 (KA3) — Support for policy reform
- Structured Dialogue: Meetings between young people and decision-makers in the field of youth
- Jean Monnet activities
- Jean Monnet Chairs
- Jean Monnet Modules
- Jean Monnet Centres of Excellence
- Jean Monnet Support to Associations
- Jean Monnet Networks
- Jean Monnet Projects
- Collaborative partnerships
- Small collaborative partnerships
- Not-for-profit European sport events
The total budget earmarked for this call for proposals is estimated at EUR 2 157,1 million:
- Education and training: EUR 1 905,4 million (2)
- Youth: EUR 209,1 million
- Jean Monnet: EUR 10,8 million
- Sport: EUR 31,8 million
- Any public or private body active in the fields of education, training, youth and sport may apply for funding within the Erasmus+ programme. In addition, groups of young people who are active in youth work, but not necessarily in the context of a youth organisation, may apply for funding for learning mobility of young people and youth workers as well as for strategic partnerships in the field of youth.
- The following programme countries can fully take part in all Erasmus+ programme actions:
- the 28 Member States of the European Union,
- the EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway,
- EU candidate countries: Turkey and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- In addition, certain Erasmus+ programme actions are open to organisations from partner countries.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
For information on application procedure and more, please visit EU Call for Proposals.