Deadline: 1 July 2016
The European Commission is seeking proposals for its programme titled- Capacity Building in the Field of Youth. These are transnational cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of youth in Programme and Partner Countries.
The objectives of the programme are:
- foster cooperation and exchanges in the field of youth between Programme Countries and Partner Countries from different regions of the world
- improve the quality and recognition of youth work, non-formal learning and volunteering in Partner Countries and enhance their synergies and complementarities with other education systems, the labour market and society
- foster the development, testing and launching of schemes and programmes of non-formal learning mobility at regional level (i.e. within and across regions of the world)
- promote transnational non-formal learning mobility between Programme and Partner Countries, notably targeting young people with fewer opportunities, with a view to improving participants’ level of competences and fostering their active participation in society
The following activities can be implemented within a Capacity Building project:
- Capacity Building activities
- activities encouraging policy dialogue, cooperation, networking and exchanges of practices in the field of youth, such as conferences, workshops and meetings;
- large-scale youth events (maximum duration of 2 days);
- information and awareness campaigns;
- development of information, communication and media tools;
- development of youth work methods, tools and materials, as well as youth work curricula, training modules and documentation instruments such as Youthpass;
- creation of new forms of delivering youth work and providing training and support, notably through open and flexible learning materials, virtual cooperation and open educational resources (OER).
- Mobility activities
- youth exchanges between Programme and eligible Partner countries;
- European Voluntary Service from/to eligible Partner countries;
- Mobility of youth workers between Programme and eligible Partner countries.
Maximum grant awarded for a Capacity Building project is 150 000 EUR.
A participating organisation can be any public or private organisation, established in a Programme Country or in a Partner Country from an eligible Partner Country. Such organisations can be:
- Non-profit organisation, association, NGO (including European Youth NGOs);
- National Youth Council;
- Public body at local, regional or national level.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to register themselves in the participant portal in order to apply.
- EU Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- Other Participating Countries: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Territory of Ukraine as recognised by international law, Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria and Tunisia.
For more information, please visit this link.