Deadline: 1 July 2016
The European Union (EU) is currently accepting proposals for a programme entitled “Support for better social services for the most vulnerable groups” with an aim to support non-government organisations engaged in social service provision in enhancing social and economic inclusion of the vulnerable communities – children with disabilities, children in need, elderly persons, persons with long-term sickness, persons with disabilities, and victims of domestic violence (physical and psychological) – through delivery of community based social services.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to better and improved quality local social services and sustainable community based social services for the most vulnerable groups.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR 1,950,000 and EUR 2,000,000.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit-making and
- be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, international (inter-governmental) organisation as defined by Article 43 of the Rules of application of the EU Financial Regulation and
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or in a country covered by Article 19 of IPA regulation . This obligation does not apply to international organisations and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary and
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations
- The lead applicant may act individually or with co-applicant(s).
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept notes
- Full applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.