Deadline: 17 June 2019
The general objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the reinforcement of the protection and respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms in Angola, where risk.
Given the current national context, as well as the broad area of support for human rights, the specific objectives of this call for proposals projects, which aim to contribute to:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- First municipal elections in Angola in 2020: promote citizen participation in elections, in women, young people and people with disabilities.
- To defend and guarantee the rights of children: to prevent and eliminate all forms of violence against child trafficking in both the public and private spheres.
- Social Communication: strengthening the role of the media in realizing the right to information and freedom of expression, throughout the national territory.
The grants requested under this call for proposals must be the following minimum and maximum amounts:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- minimum amount: EUR 300,000
- maximum amount: EUR 600 000
The initial duration of an action may not be less than 24 months nor exceed 36 months.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The actions must be carried out in Angola.
- Activities carried out in another country, such as exchange activities, exchanges of experience, interventions should be justified and should contribute to the achievement of the objectives of this and benefit the target groups for action.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Primary Applicant
- In order to be eligible for a grant, major applicants must:
- be a legal person or an entity without legal personality
- or a natural person and
- not for profit and
- Be a specific type of organization, such as: a) Civil society organizations, including non-governmental organizations, independent political foundations, grassroots organizations non-profit private sector organizations, and their local, national, regional and international levels; b) Natural person; c) Entities without personality legal and
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or in any other country
- be directly responsible, together with your broker (s) and entity (s) affiliate (s), for preparing and managing the action and not acting as intermediaries.
- The main applicants may apply individually or jointly with co-holders.
- Principal applicants not established in Angola shall compete applicants established in Angola.
- Priority will be given to proposals whose lead applicants are established in Angola.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, major applicants must:
- Brokers must participate in the design and execution of the action and the costs they incur shall be eligible in the same way as the costs incurred by the principal applicant.
- Applicants must meet the same eligibility criteria as applicant.
- International public sector organizations established by international agreements, agencies organizations set up by such organizations and other organizations international organizations (eg the International Committee of the Red Cross and the International Federation of National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies) are not eligible under the this call for proposals. United Nations agencies are not eligible in the within the framework of this call for proposals
- Affiliated entities
- The lead applicant and his / her broker (s) may compete with affiliated entity (ies).
- Only the following entities may be considered entities affiliated to the principal applicant and / or to the broker (s):
- Only entities which have a structural link with applicants (ie the a broker), especially a legal or financial link.
- This structural link essentially includes two notions:
- Control as defined in Directive 2013/34 / EU on annual consolidated financial statements and related reports of certain types of companies:
- Thus, entities affiliated to an applicant may be:
- Entities directly or indirectly controlled by the applicant (subsidiaries). They can entities controlled by an entity controlled by the sub-subsidiaries), as well as at subsequent levels of control;
- Entities controlling the applicant directly or indirectly (parent companies). Of equal may be entities that control an entity that controls the applicant;
- Entities under the same direct or indirect control as the applicant (co-affiliated companies).
- Member status, that is, the applicant is legally defined as, for example, a network, a federation, an association in which the proposed affiliated entities also participate or the participant in the same entity (for example, a network, a federation, an association) proposed entities.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the grants, applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2P5dQAo and download the guidelines.