Deadline: 16 December 2016
The European Union (EU) is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for a Programme entitled “Support to Mine Action: Reducing risk and Supporting landmine victims” in order to contribute the creation of a safe environment, free from mines, in BiH.
The specific objective of this call for proposals is to contribute in the transformation of mine contaminated areas into socio-economic development areas enabling the sustainable return of population.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall under the following maximum amounts:
- Lot 1 maximum amount: EUR2, 300,000.
- Lot 2 maximum amount: EUR350, 000.
In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- For all Lots:
- be a legal person and
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or a country that is a beneficiary of the Council Regulation (EC) No 1085/2006, of 17 July 2006, establishing an instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) (RepuThe former Yugoslav blic of Macedonia, Turkey, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, Kosovo under UNSCR 1244), a country that is a beneficiary of the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, Palestinian Authority of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, Russian Federation, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine), or a Member State of the European Economic Area (Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway)and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary and
- For Lot 1
- be accredited by the competent Accreditation Authority in BiH to conduct clearance and technical survey with the validity of accreditation expiring not before 1.10.2017
- For Lot 2
- organisation (NGO) or a public body
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations listed
- The lead applicant must declare that the lead applicant himself, the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies)are not in any of these situations.
- The lead applicant may act individually or with co-applicant(s).
How to Apply
In order to apply for the grants, applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.