Deadline: 8 March 2017
European Commission is seeking proposals from eligible organisations for its “Action grants to educate and raise the awareness of girls and boys about gender-based violence as a way to prevent it at an early stage”.
The aim of this call is to contribute to education and awareness-raising to prevent and combat gender-based violence, in particular by changing attitudes and behaviors towards the phenomenon.
- the application must be transnational and involve organisations from at least two participating countries;
- the EU grant applied for cannot be lower than EUR 75 000;
- the project must not have started prior to the date of submission of the grant application;
- the duration of the project must not exceed 24 months.
This call will cover one or more of the following activities:
- Education and awareness-raising activities, such as campaigns, exhibitions, workshops;
- Capacity-building and training for professionals and volunteers who come into contact with girls and boys and who are or will be involved in education to end gender-based violence, including teachers and teacher educators, peer mentors, school counselors, sports coaches, youth leaders, organizers of extra-curricular activities and similar professionals and volunteers.
- The applicants and partners must be public entities or private organisations or international organisations.
- Organisations which are profit-oriented must submit applications in partnership with public entities or private non-profit-oriented organisations.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the UK and Iceland
For more information, please visit Action Grants.