- Promote learning mobility of individuals and groups, as well as cooperation, quality, inclusion and equity, excellence, creativity and innovation at the level of organisations and policies in the field of education and training;
- Promote non-formal and informal learning mobility and active participation among young people, as well as cooperation, quality, inclusion, creativity and innovation at the level of organisations and policies in the field of youth;
- Promote learning mobility of sport staff, as well as cooperation, quality, inclusion, creativity and innovation at the level of sport organisations and sport policies.
Budget and Duration
- Education and Training: EUR 2980,70 million;
- Youth: EUR 321,12 million;
- Sport: EUR 65,13 million;
- Jean Monnet: EUR 26,22 million;
- Key Action 1 (KA1) – Learning mobility of individuals;
- Key Action 2 (KA2) – Cooperation among organisations and institutions;
- Key Action 3 (KA3) – Support to policy development and cooperation;
Jean Monnet actions
- Jean Monnet in the field of higher education;
- Jean Monnet in other fields of education and training.
- The 27 Member States of the European Union and overseas countries and territories;
- Third countries associated to the Programme;
- The EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway;
- EU candidate countries: the Republic of Türkiye, the Republic of North Macedonia and the Republic of Serbia.