The European Commission (EC) is calling for proposals to Support Joint Enforcement Actions.
This call for proposals is for joint actions to keep non-compliant products off the EU single market, and support the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2019/1020.
- Objective 1 – Keep non-compliant products from the single market
- Products which are non-compliant with Union harmonisation legislation keep finding their way on the Single Market. Market surveillance authorities sometimes lack the resources to finance product testing and other activities to promote compliance. The first objective of this call is to support authorities of the Member States of the Union in their market surveillance activities related to product testing aimed at assessing product compliance with respect to EU harmonised legislation.
- Objective 2 – Support the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2019/1020
- The second objective of this call is to support horizontal actions aimed at contributing to an efficient implementation of Regulation 2019/1020.
- The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of projects under this call for proposals is estimated at €530 000.
- The Commission will fund 90% of the total eligible costs, with a maximum of €265 000.
- The maximum duration of projects is 24 months.
- Proposals may be submitted by any of the following applicants:
- Non-profit organisation (private or public) ;
- Public authorities (national, regional, local);
- Private companies.
- Only applications from legal entities established in the following countries are eligible
- EU member states;
- European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries, which are members of the European Economic Area (EEA);
- Other non-EU countries which are associated to the Single Market Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature.
For more information, visit https://eismea.ec.europa.eu/funding-opportunities/calls-proposals/support-joint-enforcement-actions-0_en