The European Commission (EC) is pleased to launch a call for proposals for the Specific Operating Grant Agreements (SGAs) LIFE Operating Grants. LIFE Specific Operating Grant Agreements will only be concluded with organisations that have successfully signed a LIFE 2021 Operating Grant Framework Partnership Agreements (FPA OG).
- The EU contribution to the specific operating grant will be defined by applying a maximum co-financing rate of 70% to the total eligible costs. The maximum EU contribution to the operating grant amount per financial year will be EUR 700 000.
- The total budget earmarked for grants under this call is EUR 12,370,000.
- Proposals must comply with EU policy interests and priorities (such as environment, social, security, industrial and trade policy, etc.).
- Financial support to third parties is not allowed.
- Work programmes should be consistent with the action plan submitted for the framework partnership. Only applications that have first been awarded a framework partnership will be considered eligible.
- Proposals must relate to activities taking place in EU countries.
- Activities outside the EU must be necessary to achieve EU environmental and climate objectives and ensure the effectiveness of interventions carried out within the EU (e.g. actions aimed at the conservation of migratory birds in wintering areas, actions implemented on a trans boundary river, or actions aimed to address environmental problems that cannot be solved successfully or efficiently unless actions are carried out also in non-EU countries).
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3xVTXBw