Deadline: 12 October 2017
European Commission is inviting applicants for its CEF Energy program that aims to enable projects of common interest to be prepared and implemented within the framework of the trans-European networks policy in the energy sector.
In particular, the call shall contribute to supporting energy infrastructure projects of common interest that have significant societal benefits and that ensure greater solidarity among Member States, but which do not receive adequate financing from the market.
- increasing competitiveness by promoting the further integration of the internal energy market and the interoperability of electricity and gas networks across borders;
- enhancing the Union security of energy supply, and
- contributing to sustainable development and protection of the environment, inter alia by the integration of energy from renewable sources and by the development of smart energy networks.
The indicative amount to be allocated on the basis of this call for proposals to projects of common interest in the field of trans-European energy infrastructure is €800 million.
Only those proposals submitted by one of the following types of applicants are eligible:
- One or more Member States;
- With the agreement of the Member States concerned, international organisations, Joint Undertakings, or public or private undertakings or bodies established in Member States.
How to Apply
Proposals must be:
- Submitted electronically in the TENtec Information System eSubmission module via given website. In this respect, proposals or part(s) of proposals submitted by e-mail or hard copy will not be admissible.
- Submitted by the submission deadline
- Complete, i.e. no parts of the application form (A, B, C or D) are missing.
- Duly signed by the applicant(s).
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
For more information, please visit CEF Energy.